Friday, April 17, 2009

My favourite piece of technology...


My favourite piece of technology is the photographic camera, digital or analog, because any picture that you shot can be unrepeatable. The digital camera it's more practical, since you can take an unlimited number of photos. The analog camera it's more expensive because a film only contains 36 pictures, but if you do all the process (since the take of a picture until the chemical process in a laboratory) the results can be more interesting, especially whith a reflex camera.
My brother gave me an analog camera, that i used the last year in my diferents travels to locations like San pedro de Atacama, Pichidegua, San Vicente de Tagua Tagua, Pica and Iquique.
The use of a reflex camera are not than easy like the digital, because you must control more variables manually, like the time of exposition to light and the focus.
Difinitely, without the photographic camera much memorys in my live simply disappear.

2 comments:

  1. Javier,
    Your post is Ok , I liked it ,but it could be a lot better if you were more careful and didn’t use double subjects. Please pay attention to the suggestions I write on the board when you work in the lab, so that you don’t make unnecessary mistakes. Study the comparatives and try to use more connectors! (you can visit: http://esl.about.com/od/writingadvanced/a/wc_opposition.htm)
    I hope you upload some of your photos.

    Friday, April 17, 2009
    My favourite piece of technology is the photographic camera, WHETHER IT IS digital or analog, because any picture that you shOOt can be unrepeatable. The digital camera IS more practical, since you can take an unlimited number of photos. The analog camera IS more expensive because a film only contains 36 pictures, but if you do all the process (FROM TAKING a picture until the chemical process in a laboratory) the results can be more interesting, especially whith a reflex camera.
    My brother gave me an analog camera, that I used (-) last year in my difFerent (-) travels to locations like San pedro de Atacama, Pichidegua, San Vicente de Tagua Tagua, Pica and Iquique. USING a reflex camera IS not AS easy AS USING A digital ONE, because you HAVE TO/ NEED TO control more variables manually, like the time of exposition to light and the focus.
    Difinitely, without the photographic camera MANY memorIEs in my LIFE WOULD simply disappear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. The photographic camera is a great piece of technology. I have two...

    ReplyDelete