Friday, June 12, 2009

My Future

Anthropology is a career something uncertain. I did not even know what I'll do the next years, but i have some plans respect to my future.
I hope to live far away of Santiago, because I am tired of this city. In a few years I will live in many places of Chile, no matter if in the South or North, in a valley or in a beach. I hope tavel and know many towns and cities in Chile, America, or who knows, the world.
This years has been very long for me, studying the time pass very slow. But this years have not pass in vain. I try to do two careers on the same time: Social Anthropology and Archeology. Has been a hard task, but both titles provides to me more choices of work in a field that likes me. So, in five years I hope be consolidated in any discipline and work in good, interesting and amusting job living away of this poluted city.

No comments:

Post a Comment